"I use these emotional intelligence protocols nearly everyday. Do the course. You won't regret it." - Tyler Hall, customer
"I have been doing transformational work for over 20 years. These protocols are some of the most effective I've ever used." - Richard Rennin Hubbard, Men's Work Facilitator, Master Martial Arts Instructor, Jukai Student at Mountains and Rivers Order of Zen Buddhism
Johnny Bowman is a truly gifted mens work leader. The skills in this course are transformational.
- Raul Espinoza, Executive Director of All Kings men’s group
A Man's Work Online Course
- If you want to "do the work" and deepen the connections in your life.
- If you want simple + effective tools for gaining greater control of your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- If you want a community of men to grow and practice with.
This is the space for you. Join the course now and let's get to work.
What the course includes:
- 4 live online sessions covering foundational emotional intelligence skills like discovering core personas, reframing internal narratives, and building intuition around identifying emotions.
- Lifetime access to A Man's Work community forum.
- Lifetime access to a library of simple and effective emotional intelligence resources.
- Dates for the first cohort: Tuesday December 5, Thursday December 7, Tuesday December 12, and Thursday December 14. All sessions are 6 - 7:30pm ET. Recordings are available for all members.
Send any questions to email@example.com.
Pay once and gain skills for life. No recurring fees.